World Vision Peace Prize

celebrating international excellence in peacebuilding

Claudia Pedersen's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"MESSAGE FROM Beryl McNamee "Some peacemaking organizations are at best, promoting st…"

Claudia Pedersen replied May 31, 2011 to Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR)

202 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by WV Peacebuilding

"Dear PATRIR team,   As representative of World Vision Romania and as supporter, coll…"

Claudia Pedersen replied May 31, 2011 to Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR)

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Sabhita Raju The Commonwealth Secretariat The work PATRIR has undertake…"

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM David Hartsough Dear Friends at World Vision, I highly commend PATRIR's…"

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Alvaro RAMIREZ DURINI Dear World Vision Jury, I had the opportunity to…"

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Paulin Regnard Former UNMIS Civil Affairs Officer I strongly hope PATRI…"

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Frode Restad, Mediator and Former Director of the Norwegian Peace Counc…"

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Erin McCandless - Executive Editor, Journal of Peacebuilding and Develo…"

Claudia Pedersen replied May 30, 2011 to Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR)

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Paul van Tongeren Dear World Vision Team, I whole heartedly support the…"

Claudia Pedersen replied May 28, 2011 to Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR)

202 Jun 1, 2011

"MESSAGE FROM Okot Francis Odwong: "I am writing to express my support for the select…"

Claudia Pedersen replied May 28, 2011 to Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR)

202 Jun 1, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by WV Peacebuilding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service