World Vision Peace Prize

celebrating international excellence in peacebuilding

Please add any pictures or supporting documents here in this discussion.

Click on the PDF attachment below to read the complete nomination of Kalinaw Mindanao Movement, Inc.

Views: 799

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much!
It's nice to get involve in the community and satisfied with what you share for them without expecting in return.
End each day with thoughts of peace.  Begin each day with
 thoughts of peace.  Continue thinking thoughts of peace
 throughout your precious day and happiness will be yours. 

The purpose of this comment is to formally and publicly commend kalinaw Mindanao Movement, Inc. for the best if not excellent service they do . I was so fascinated that this organization run and manage by YOUTH officers and board of directors. I cant imagine if all youth focus organization in the Philippines will be plainly manage by the youth alone, giving them all decision they wanted and independently implement all project according to their decision. KMMI - You've done so many things out of your abilities, using your skills , talent and potentials. You work for peace in the country with out financial assistance. Tears, sweet and heat from the sun bombard your body just to serve the community you love.

May God will pour you more blessings and sustain your work and advocacy. 

woooow graveh i really love this organization ,,anyway thank you to my friend for inviting me here in this organization...

cheer up..keep it up....

GBU & also to the people that we are helping
We should take care, in inculcating patriotism into our boys and girls, that is a patriotism above the narrow sentiment which usually stops at one's country, and thus inspires jealousy and enmity in dealing with others... Our patriotism should be of the wider, nobler kind which recognises justice and reasonableness in the claims of others and which lead our country into comradeship with...the other nations of the world. The first step to this end is to develop peace and goodwill within our borders, by training our youth of both sexes to its practice as their habit of life, so that the jealousies of town against town, class against class and sect against sect no longer exist; and then to extend this good feeling beyond our frontiers towards our neighbours

Kalinaw Mindanao Movement, Inc. Peace advocacy integrated with charity, human right and environment is impossible combination of work. But I think it's possible to kalinaw mindanao movement, inc. because they have a lot of volunteers who are always active and willing to serve. The organization is just a small organization but the impact is so great. If I am just only a big time man, I will truly funds this organization.

I hope you will made it, til closing day....

What impressed me about the level of service provided by kalinaw mindano movement - there were no financial rewards involved for their actions. It appears that it was simply the leadership and volunteer's extraordinary commitment to the organization. Helping working for peace and acting for peace.

Kalinaw Mindanao Movement is youth lead organization in the Philippines, despite the fact that the organization don't have funds, yet they sustained by the grace and power of GOD. Hundred of youth volunteer  in Cagayan de oro city commit their time and effort to the activities of the organization. volunteerism is the main practice of Kalinaw Mindanao movement inc. organization of peace and integrated their works to charity, human rights and environmental advocacy. Keep it up executive officers..

RSS

© 2021   Created by WV Peacebuilding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service