World Vision Peace Prize

celebrating international excellence in peacebuilding

Please add any photos or supporting documentation here in this discussion.

Please click on the PDF attachment below to read the complete nomination of PATRIR

Views: 1986

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My first interaction with PATRIR was when I was doing core training to be deployed as an Unarmed Civilian Peacekeeper with Nonviolent Peaceforce and the interaction and training I had with Patrir Team and Staff made me know that Peace is the message i want to spread for as long as I can, I also knew I would have longer training, working relationship with PATRIR not just for a Peaceful Kenyan Nation but a Peaceful environment in my interaction as well. I vote for PATRIR because this will enable PATRIR reach more communitites in dire need of PEACE.

Jane W. Wambui (Former NPSL Field Staff from Kenya)
Round Table Seminar...Cluj...
Attachments:
MESSAGE FROM Beryl McNamee

"Some peacemaking organizations are at best, promoting strategies for dealing with conflict resolution in the hope to shift the state of the nations. PATRIR brings an added dimension; their whole ethos is commitment, heart and soul. They put themselves into the equation with 100% dedication to see the task through until change becomes visible. It is not a job, it is a vocation. This cannot be imposed as a policy, it is lived out as essential DNA."
To all the people from PATRIR who have been involved in the creation and the building of such a remarkable institute, congratulations already!. Although I have not directly worked within PATRIR(yet:) it has always been an inspiration , a source of energy and a model  for what engagement, belief in a cause and dedication can do.My wholehearted support for PATRIR!

I would like to strongly support PATRIR's nomination. As a peace activist with nearly 20 years of experience in the countries of the former "Soviet block" and as the regional coordinator for Eastern Europe of the Global Partnership for the Prevention of Armed Conflict (GPPAC), I am well aware about the activities of this organization in both education and practice. I feel that this combination of educational and practical experience of PATRIR's staff makes their contributions to the search for  peace and understanding among different cultures and nations so valuable.  PATRIR definitely deserves to win the  WV  Peacebuilding Prize.

Sincerely,

Andre Kamenshikov

Nonviolence International Regional representative in the CIS, GPPAC Eastern Europe regional coordinator

To the Attention of the International Awards Committee

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Department of Peace Operations of PATRIR

Moldova-Transdniestria Programme

Project IMPACT Publications

Attachments:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Project IMPACT Publications

Attachments:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Project IMPACT Publications in Romanian

Attachments:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Project IMPACT Publications in Russian

Attachments:

here is the final part from "Diversity and Multiculturalism" where Kay Jacobson, very thoughtfull, even thou, was not able to attent, shows apreciation for the people involved.

Regardless Of the results here....PATRIR WON THE PRIZE OF MY HEART.... all the best wishes.....

Attachments:

Attending a training course run by PATRIR in Cluj-Napoca, participating in a PATRIR-managed, important and successful project “Crimea Policy Dialogue”, being well acquainted with the exciting research and public activities of PATRIR, I do believe that this organisation is worth to become winner of the WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL PEACE PRIZE.

Sincerely,

Natalya Belitser, Pylyp Orlyk Institute for Democracy,

Kyiv, Ukraine

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Ukraine Programme

Crimea Policy Dialogue Project - publication in Russian from 2010

Attachments:

RSS

© 2021   Created by WV Peacebuilding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service